Pure Detroit

,
Pure Detroit has grown from the ground up, thanks to community support for over 18 years. The first Pure Detroit store opened on Thanksgiving Day in 1998 in the David Whitney Building (architect: Daniel Burnham, 1915) on Woodward Avenue in downtown Detroit. Since then, Pure Detroit has grown to four locations, each located in landmark Detroit buildings:
  • The Fisher Building (architect: Albert Kahn, 1928) | map
  • The Guardian Building (architect: Wirt Rowland, 1929) | map
  • The GM Renaissance Center (architect: John Portman, 1973) | map
  • The Strathmore (1924) NEW LOCATION NOW OPEN!  | map

Pure Detroit Has Tickets For These Upcoming Events: